Jonas Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonas Brothers

Didžiausias Jonas Brothers FC Lietuvoje.jau 3 metus su jumis:)

rodiklisGalleryLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?

Go down 
+31
Medainis*
Miglė.
insomniatic.
Elija
aistte
Sefkė.<33
Smilė
Algima
Emmma
crazy
stargin
Moncyte
Laima
Lisa*
Gaby*
U.K
Ingė
DizzySweet
Skirmish.
Rimante
echo
BrOkEn_HeArT
[razynka*]
aagnea
kristina123
evelina
Zara
littlerockgirl
MarciJona
Kriste92
Bitea
35 posters
Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Bitea
Can't have Jonas
Bitea

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 743
draugiškumas : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 12:00

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

įveskit gimimo datą ir parašys kuo buvot praeitam gyvenime ;)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Bitea
Can't have Jonas
Bitea

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 743
Registration date : 2008-09-27

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 12:01

Aš buvau vyras, gymiau kažkur Vengrijos teritorijoje 1175 metais. Mano profesijos buvo vadovo, kapitono, majoro ;D
Atgal į viršų Go down
Kriste92
I'm much better!
Kriste92

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1212
Miestas : It doesn't metter where I live .... just with you ... <3
Registration date : 2008-10-08

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 12:07

You were female. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia
around the year 950.
Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.Timid, constrained, quiet person.You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. ;DD
Atgal į viršų Go down
MarciJona
She hits the gas
MarciJona

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1587
Registration date : 2008-08-28

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 12:39

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 900. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 12:52

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
littlerockgirl
Pizza girl
littlerockgirl

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 2315
Registration date : 2008-08-09

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 15:11

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last
earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern
Central Africa around the year 625.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
Seeker
of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others
perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You
fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this
life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zara
My own Jonas show
Zara

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 965
Registration date : 2008-07-28

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 15:18

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Jėėė, buvau moteris, gimiau kažkur Arktikos teritorijoj apie 1500 metus ;DD Buvau dramaturgė, direktorė, muzikantė arba bardas (dainius) ;D

Buvau sveika (;DD), praktiška, materealistė be jokio dvasinio supratimo (;DD OMJ). Mano išmintingumas padėjo silpnesniem ir vargšam ( oho nors buvau materialistė bet padėdavau kitiem ;DDD)
Atgal į viršų Go down
evelina
Naturally
evelina

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 4909
Registration date : 2008-07-24

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 15:30

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last
Portugal around the year 1625.
Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
Inquisitive,
inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage
in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zara
My own Jonas show
Zara

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 965
Registration date : 2008-07-28

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 15:36

Geil^^ rašo:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

Jėėėj! praitam gyvenime turėjau broliį! ;D (lol)
Atgal į viršų Go down
kristina123
Got me going crazy.
kristina123

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 3124
Registration date : 2008-08-08

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 17:37

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last
North New Zealand around the year 1400.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Atgal į viršų Go down
aagnea
I'm much better!
aagnea

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1233
Registration date : 2008-09-30

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 20:50

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
[razynka*]
Hey baby!
[razynka*]

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 2125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 4th 2009, 20:54

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Atgal į viršų Go down
BrOkEn_HeArT
King Mufassa

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 138
Registration date : 2008-11-16

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 5th 2009, 23:09

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Atgal į viršų Go down
echo
Keep it real!
echo

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1932
Registration date : 2009-01-01

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 6th 2009, 17:52

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Rimante
Got me going crazy.
Rimante

Pranešimų skaičius : 3089
Registration date : 2008-08-13

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 9th 2009, 23:52

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Skirmish.
I'm much better!
Skirmish.

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1273
Registration date : 2008-12-09

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 10th 2009, 11:18

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://l-a-v.tk/
DizzySweet
King Mufassa
DizzySweet

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-29

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 11th 2009, 14:42

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Ingė
A book face
Ingė

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-19

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 31st 2009, 19:50

Nežinau, kaip jūs manote apie tai, bet jūs buvote vyras savo paskutinėje Žemės inkarnacijoje. Jūs gimė kažkur Velso teritorijoje maždaug 1750 metais. Jūsų profesija buvo dramaturgas, režisierius, muzikantas ar Bardas
Atgal į viršų Go down
U.K
Turn right.
U.K

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1321
Registration date : 2008-12-13

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeSausis 31st 2009, 20:17

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Gaby*
that should be me.
Gaby*

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 2477
Registration date : 2009-01-23

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeVasaris 1st 2009, 00:44

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Lisa*
Video Girl syndrome
Lisa*

Pranešimų skaičius : 804
Registration date : 2009-01-26

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeVasaris 1st 2009, 11:18

Aš buvau moteris, Gimiau kažkur šiuolaikinės šiaurės anglijos teritorijoje, 600 m., buvau raitelis arba miškininkas, turėjau daug energijos, mokėjau gerai planuoti ir prižiūrėti. Tai dabar tipo aš privalau spręsti problemas taršos klausimais xDD

Bet šiek tiek tiesos yra. Aš šiuo metu jodinėju. Jėėga xD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Laima
From Australia
Laima

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-29

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitimeVasaris 7th 2009, 15:50

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Moncyte
But tonight, I'm gonna fly.
Moncyte

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 506
Registration date : 2009-04-10

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitime05 3rd 2009, 16:23

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 775. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning. Do you remember now?
Atgal į viršų Go down
stargin
My own Jonas show
stargin

Pranešimų skaičius : 986
Registration date : 2009-05-08

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitime05 10th 2009, 18:51

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

stai kodel mane taip traukia magija
Atgal į viršų Go down
crazy
Feelin' alive
crazy

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 2531
Registration date : 2009-03-06

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitime05 10th 2009, 19:24

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last
Tibet around the year 1475.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Bohemian
personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient
books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of
dark forces.
The
timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task
is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other
people.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?   Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime? Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Kuo buvai praeitam gyvenime?
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 12Pereiti prie : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Jonas Brothers :: Testai-
Pereiti į: