Jonas Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jonas Brothers

Didžiausias Jonas Brothers FC Lietuvoje.jau 3 metus su jumis:)

rodiklisGalleryLatest imagesIeškotiRegistruotisPrisijungti

Įvairūs testukai

Go down 
+24
Carolella
augustukas
Kami ^.^
kristina123
Moncyte
sorella
linejka
Lisa*
maūū.
Skirmish.
BrOkEn_HeArT
echo
Nothing
U.K
Rimante
evelina
Bitea
littlerockgirl
Kriste92
dovi
Snowflake
aagnea
mellany.
[razynka*]
28 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
U.K
Turn right.
U.K

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1321
draugiškumas : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 1st 2009, 16:33

kevin says joe likes you
joe does gives you his number
nick thinks youre adorable
you and kevin play in the rain
you and joe kiss
you and nick prank joe
Atgal į viršų Go down
Nothing
From Australia
Nothing

Pranešimų skaičius : 159
Registration date : 2008-09-16

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 7th 2009, 19:27

Nick Jonas asks you on a date
Joe Jonas kisses you
Kevin Jonas plays guitar for you
Frankie Jonas (little brother) says, "you're toooooooo old for me!"
Atgal į viršų Go down
echo
Keep it real!
echo

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1932
Registration date : 2009-01-01

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 7th 2009, 21:23

Snowflake rašo:
Dar šis įdomus ;D http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=116932

kevin says she wants to ask you out
joe does sings to you
nick thinks youre adorable
you and kevin prank joe
you and joe prank nick
you and nick play in the rain

OMJ, kad taip iš tikrųjų būtų xD
Atgal į viršų Go down
Rimante
Got me going crazy.
Rimante

Pranešimų skaičius : 3089
Registration date : 2008-08-13

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 7th 2009, 21:45

kevin says he wants to go to the movies with you
joe does flirts with you
nick thinks he might love you
you and kevin become boyfriend and girlfriend
you and joe play video games
you and nick hold hands
Atgal į viršų Go down
BrOkEn_HeArT
King Mufassa

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 138
Registration date : 2008-11-16

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 7th 2009, 21:53

kevin says you remind him of his ex
joe does holds your hand
nick thinks youre pretty
you and kevin go swimming
you and joe prank kevin
you and nick kiss
Atgal į viršų Go down
[razynka*]
Hey baby!
[razynka*]

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 2125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 7th 2009, 21:58

kevin says he wants to exchange numbers
joe does holds your hand
nick thinks you could be the one
you and kevin go to the movies
you and joe prank kevin
you and nick sing a song together
Atgal į viršų Go down
Skirmish.
I'm much better!
Skirmish.

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1273
Registration date : 2008-12-09

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 7th 2009, 23:02

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=115066
Name / Username
You: are 15 years old and your name is Kat. You have brown hair and Brown eyes and a great figure. You are classed as a rock chic and so be it, you dont care. You dont have many friends and are kinda a loser. Your only real best friend is Nick Jonas who is slightly younger and has thick curly brown hair. He is adorable and you have no eachother since you could walk. He is shy and polite but always there to help you. He has a secret crush on you that nobody knows about BUT He also has two brothers....
Joe and Kevin Jonas: Joe is a 17 year old hottie. He has dark brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes that you could melt in. He has the cutest smile and the most awesomest singing voice you could ever possibly hear.He is Tall, slim and slender and you have noticed that hes always staring at you and sometimes flirting but you think nothing of it coz hes your BFF's brother and you couldnt possibly go out with him...or could you...? Onto Kevin. Kevin is the oldest Brother aged 19. He is cool, calm, athletic and a awesome guitar player. He has had many girlfriends and is quite a charmer. Everybody likes him. He is helpful, funny and always caring. So you basically love all the Jonas Brothers but then one night...
Boredom leads you to: ringing Nick but Joe answers. You ask for nick and he says hes out, but he was whispering as if not wanting anyone to hear him. He says, "Hey gorgeous, whatcha doing?" and you say, "Nothing u?" "Im just sitting here on my bed thinking and missing you baby. Hey are your parents out? Yeh they are out of town and wont be coming back until next week why?" "Dont worry, just be waiting by the door." and with that he put the phone down and you just sat on your computer typing away on msn.
10 minutes later: there is 2 loud knocks at the door. You walk downstairs and look through the spyhole. It's Joe. You open the door. "Hey joe, i didnt know you were coming?" "Oh yes you did." "No didnt." "I bet you are all excited about me coming over and us to being alone together." "ermm..actually i wa-" and with that he thrusts your head into his face and kisses your fiercly but sexily. After a minute or two he pulls away. You bite your lip and smile. "What was that all about?" "Oh your driving me crazy with all the questions, i know you want me." "Oh i-" and once again you had a huge maeout session. After a while he throws you onto the couch and starts kissing you then he reaches for your shirt and just then you hear a knock at the door. You shoot up and straighten yourself up. You open the door to see nick. "Hey Kat have you seen my brother anywhere. I mean he was talking on my phone and then just shot off." "Oh right. Well he's here. He just popped in to give me a jacket that i left at your house the other day." "Oh right. I would of come but i was in the shower." "Oh thats ok. He was just leaving. But before you guys go do you wanna drink?" "erm..ok thanks." You lead them into the Kitchen and "Hey nick, help yourself to a can of coke in the fridge." "Ok." Just as Nick turned around and bent down to get a drink Joe squeezed your butt and cheekily smiled. You push his hand away as Nick turns around. "Thanks" Nick smiles. Joe says"I dont wanna go home yet, cant we stay and watch a movie. "Yeh Kat please." says nick. Joe says, "Oh you dont have to come, dont you think you should be going to bed soon." Nick hits him over the head, "shutup its not your decision its Kat's and as shes my BFF shes bound to say yes." "Hah yeh sure what do ya wanna watch." "Mean Girls" says Joe. "Hah come on then."
During the movie: You sit in the middle of the both of them on the couch. Joe sneakily wraps a arm around your waist while Nick has his head leaning on your shoulder. Half way into the movie Nick falls asleep and that was Joes cue to kiss you. He puls you close and kisses your lips tenderly. He sniggers and you say"Joe, dont. Nick's my best friend i cant do this to him." "What do you fancy him?" "No, its just..its wrong!" "Ok fine. Lets go upstairs." "No i cant." "Oh please, dont you like me? I am too ugly?" "No of course not your hot really hot but i cant do this..at least not right now." "Ok. when Nick is gone then we can get it on." he grins. you hit him on the shoulder and then Nick wakes up. Joe says " Come on lil Bro, i better get your sleepy ass home." You all get up and walk to the door.
then: "Ok guys ill see ya soon." "Ok Kat. See ya tomorrow. We are still going to the movies right?" "Yer course Nick." "OOH movies, can i come." "Oh shutup Joe. Look ill see you guys tomorrow." "Oh you most definitley will hot shot." Nick strangely looks at Joe and they huddle outside. Just as Nick is walking Joe quickly runs up to you and french kisses you perfectly leaving you AND NICK gobsmacked. You look at Joe and then Nick who is watching and then Nick runs off down the road and Joe laughs and waves and follows him. You go back inside. 25 minutes later and your feeling really guilty. You phone Nick.."Hello Nick is that you?" "Yeah it is and guess what...?" ah cliffhanger ey. nevermind ill be writing part 2 soon. Bye for now Kat xx

LOL

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=120085
You will be best friends with: Frankie
Your worst enemy will be: Joe
You will marry: Nick
You will live in: England
Kids name: Gea
Chance you will last: - 37%

:D

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=116932
kevin says joe likes you
joe does holds your hand
nick thinks you are the most interesting girl hes ever meet in his life
you and kevin prank nick
you and joe hold hands
you and nick prank joe

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=120350
Nick Jonas sings you a song
Joe Jonas sings you a song
Kevin Jonas likes your clothes

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=122658
joe thinks of u uh excuse me ur in my way
kevin thinks of u wanna makeout
nick thinks of u i think ur really pretty

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=118297
which jonas do yous gets? joe!!!!!!!!!
but: you die and he cries for 11 months (me:AWWWW!! HOW SAD*cries* oriana:whatever...)
THIS IS CONFUSING WTF IS THIS FOR???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=121260
Nick he serenades you with your favourite JB song.
Joe he hates your name
Kevin wtf get out of his sight
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://l-a-v.tk/
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 18th 2009, 19:51

You will be best friends with: Joe
Your worst enemy will be: Nick
You will marry: Joe
Kids name: Mary
LOL.xD
Atgal į viršų Go down
[razynka*]
Hey baby!
[razynka*]

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 2125
Registration date : 2008-10-02

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 18th 2009, 20:14

kevin thinks of u ur soo pretty
nick thinks of u u wanna go on a date
Atgal į viršų Go down
maūū.
Turn right.
maūū.

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1353
draugiškumas : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 18th 2009, 20:25

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=120350
Nick Jonas teaches you how to play guitar
Joe Jonas kisses you
Frankie Jonas (little brother) says, \"you're toooooooo old for me!\"
kevin thinks of u uhhh sprry i'm taken
nick thinks of u srry but i like u
Atgal į viršų Go down
Svečias
Svečias
Anonymous

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSausis 21st 2009, 19:45

kevin says he's pretty much in awe
joe does holds your hand
nick thinks kevin likes you
you and kevin go to the park
you and joe date
you and nick date
Atgal į viršų Go down
Lisa*
Video Girl syndrome
Lisa*

Pranešimų skaičius : 804
Registration date : 2009-01-26

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVasaris 2nd 2009, 19:38

Man ten su anuo testus tai taip xD

kevin says you have a pretty smile
joe does sings to you
nick thinks youre mean
you and kevin become boyfriend and girlfriend
you and joe prank nick

Paskui kitas testas:

Nick Jonas thinks you're beautiful
Joe Jonas gives you a hug
Kevin Jonas asks you on a date
Atgal į viršų Go down
U.K
Turn right.
U.K

Female

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVasaris 15th 2009, 18:27

kevin says he's pretty much in awe
joe does holds your hand
nick thinks you like him
you and kevin play in the rain
you and joe prank nick
you and nick date
Atgal į viršų Go down
linejka
Video Girl syndrome
linejka

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 875
Registration date : 2009-02-01

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVasaris 15th 2009, 19:02

You will be best friends with: Joe
Your worst enemy will be: Nick (įdomiai :D )
Kids name: Charlie
(my new dream)

Chance you will last: - 92%

kevin says : youre cute
joe does : flirts with you
nick thinks : he might love you
you and kevin : kiss
you and joe : hold hands
you and nick : play video game

Nick Jonas : sings you a song
Joe Jonas : kisses you
Kevin Jonas : plays guitar for you
Frankie Jonas (little brother) says, :"you're toooooooo old for me!"

joe thinks of u : uh excuse me ur in my way
kevin thinks of u : ur soo pretty
nick thinks of u : i think ur really pretty
Atgal į viršų Go down
sorella
A book face
sorella

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-08

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeKovas 15th 2009, 18:17

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=120085

You will be best friends with: Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Kevin
Your worst enemy will be: Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 OMGFRANKIE
You will marry: Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Joe
You will live in: Los Angeles
Kids name: Charlie

kevin says he wants to go to the movies with you
joe does gives you his number
nick thinks joe likes you
you and kevin go to starbucks
you and joe play in the snow
you and nick sing a song together

Name / Username
You: are 15 years old and your name is Kat. You have brown hair and Brown eyes and a great figure. You are classed as a rock chic and so be it, you dont care. You dont have many friends and are kinda a loser. Your only real best friend is Nick Jonas who is slightly younger and has thick curly brown hair. He is adorable and you have no eachother since you could walk. He is shy and polite but always there to help you. He has a secret crush on you that nobody knows about BUT He also has two brothers....
Joe and Kevin Jonas: Joe is a 17 year old hottie. He has dark brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes that you could melt in. He has the cutest smile and the most awesomest singing voice you could ever possibly hear.He is Tall, slim and slender and you have noticed that hes always staring at you and sometimes flirting but you think nothing of it coz hes your BFF's brother and you couldnt possibly go out with him...or could you...? Onto Kevin. Kevin is the oldest Brother aged 19. He is cool, calm, athletic and a awesome guitar player. He has had many girlfriends and is quite a charmer. Everybody likes him. He is helpful, funny and always caring. So you basically love all the Jonas Brothers but then one night...
Boredom leads you to: ringing Nick but Joe answers. You ask for nick and he says hes out, but he was whispering as if not wanting anyone to hear him. He says, "Hey gorgeous, whatcha doing?" and you say, "Nothing u?" "Im just sitting here on my bed thinking and missing you baby. Hey are your parents out? Yeh they are out of town and wont be coming back until next week why?" "Dont worry, just be waiting by the door." and with that he put the phone down and you just sat on your computer typing away on msn.
10 minutes later: there is 2 loud knocks at the door. You walk downstairs and look through the spyhole. It's Joe. You open the door. "Hey joe, i didnt know you were coming?" "Oh yes you did." "No didnt." "I bet you are all excited about me coming over and us to being alone together." "ermm..actually i wa-" and with that he thrusts your head into his face and kisses your fiercly but sexily. After a minute or two he pulls away. You bite your lip and smile. "What was that all about?" "Oh your driving me crazy with all the questions, i know you want me." "Oh i-" and once again you had a huge maeout session. After a while he throws you onto the couch and starts kissing you then he reaches for your shirt and just then you hear a knock at the door. You shoot up and straighten yourself up. You open the door to see nick. "Hey Kat have you seen my brother anywhere. I mean he was talking on my phone and then just shot off." "Oh right. Well he's here. He just popped in to give me a jacket that i left at your house the other day." "Oh right. I would of come but i was in the shower." "Oh thats ok. He was just leaving. But before you guys go do you wanna drink?" "erm..ok thanks." You lead them into the Kitchen and "Hey nick, help yourself to a can of coke in the fridge." "Ok." Just as Nick turned around and bent down to get a drink Joe squeezed your butt and cheekily smiled. You push his hand away as Nick turns around. "Thanks" Nick smiles. Joe says"I dont wanna go home yet, cant we stay and watch a movie. "Yeh Kat please." says nick. Joe says, "Oh you dont have to come, dont you think you should be going to bed soon." Nick hits him over the head, "shutup its not your decision its Kat's and as shes my BFF shes bound to say yes." "Hah yeh sure what do ya wanna watch." "Mean Girls" says Joe. "Hah come on then."
During the movie: You sit in the middle of the both of them on the couch. Joe sneakily wraps a arm around your waist while Nick has his head leaning on your shoulder. Half way into the movie Nick falls asleep and that was Joes cue to kiss you. He puls you close and kisses your lips tenderly. He sniggers and you say"Joe, dont. Nick's my best friend i cant do this to him." "What do you fancy him?" "No, its just..its wrong!" "Ok fine. Lets go upstairs." "No i cant." "Oh please, dont you like me? I am too ugly?" "No of course not your hot really hot but i cant do this..at least not right now." "Ok. when Nick is gone then we can get it on." he grins. you hit him on the shoulder and then Nick wakes up. Joe says " Come on lil Bro, i better get your sleepy ass home." You all get up and walk to the door.
then: "Ok guys ill see ya soon." "Ok Kat. See ya tomorrow. We are still going to the movies right?" "Yer course Nick." "OOH movies, can i come." "Oh shutup Joe. Look ill see you guys tomorrow." "Oh you most definitley will hot shot." Nick strangely looks at Joe and they huddle outside. Just as Nick is walking Joe quickly runs up to you and french kisses you perfectly leaving you AND NICK gobsmacked. You look at Joe and then Nick who is watching and then Nick runs off down the road and Joe laughs and waves and follows him. You go back inside. 25 minutes later and your feeling really guilty. You phone Nick.."Hello Nick is that you?" "Yeah it is and guess what...?" ah cliffhanger ey. nevermind ill be writing part 2 soon. Bye for now Kat xx

joe thinks of u yall watch a movie he makes a move on u
Atgal į viršų Go down
Moncyte
But tonight, I'm gonna fly.
Moncyte

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 506
Registration date : 2009-04-10

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitime05 3rd 2009, 16:29

man neatsidaro! :(
Atgal į viršų Go down
U.K
Turn right.
U.K

Female

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitime05 3rd 2009, 16:39

Man ir nebeatidaro.
Atgal į viršų Go down
evelina
Naturally
evelina

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 4909
Registration date : 2008-07-24

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 8th 2009, 14:22

which jonas do yous gets? a fish!!!!!
but: you die and he cries for 11 months (me:AWWWW!! HOW SAD*cries* oriana:whatever...)
THIS IS CONFUSING WTF IS THIS FOR???!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe thinks of u no way wanna get laid
nick thinks of u srry but i like u

are
15 years old and your name is Kat. You have brown hair and Brown eyes
and a great figure. You are classed as a rock chic and so be it, you
dont care. You dont have many friends and are kinda a loser. Your only
real best friend is Nick Jonas who is slightly younger and has thick
curly brown hair. He is adorable and you have no eachother since you
could walk. He is shy and polite but always there to help you. He has a
secret crush on you that nobody knows about BUT He also has two
brothers....
Joe
is a 17 year old hottie. He has dark brown hair and beautiful big brown
eyes that you could melt in. He has the cutest smile and the most
awesomest singing voice you could ever possibly hear.He is Tall, slim
and slender and you have noticed that hes always staring at you and
sometimes flirting but you think nothing of it coz hes your BFF's
brother and you couldnt possibly go out with him...or could you...?
Onto Kevin. Kevin is the oldest Brother aged 19. He is cool, calm,
athletic and a awesome guitar player. He has had many girlfriends and
is quite a charmer. Everybody likes him. He is helpful, funny and
always caring. So you basically love all the Jonas Brothers but then
one night...
ringing
Nick but Joe answers. You ask for nick and he says hes out, but he was
whispering as if not wanting anyone to hear him. He says, "Hey
gorgeous, whatcha doing?" and you say, "Nothing u?" "Im just sitting
here on my bed thinking and missing you baby. Hey are your parents out?
Yeh they are out of town and wont be coming back until next week why?"
"Dont worry, just be waiting by the door." and with that he put the
phone down and you just sat on your computer typing away on msn.
there
is 2 loud knocks at the door. You walk downstairs and look through the
spyhole. It's Joe. You open the door. "Hey joe, i didnt know you were
coming?" "Oh yes you did." "No didnt." "I bet you are all excited about
me coming over and us to being alone together." "ermm..actually i wa-"
and with that he thrusts your head into his face and kisses your
fiercly but sexily. After a minute or two he pulls away. You bite your
lip and smile. "What was that all about?" "Oh your driving me crazy
with all the questions, i know you want me." "Oh i-" and once again you
had a huge maeout session. After a while he throws you onto the couch
and starts kissing you then he reaches for your shirt and just then you
hear a knock at the door. You shoot up and straighten yourself up. You
open the door to see nick. "Hey Kat have you seen my brother anywhere.
I mean he was talking on my phone and then just shot off." "Oh right.
Well he's here. He just popped in to give me a jacket that i left at
your house the other day." "Oh right. I would of come but i was in the
shower." "Oh thats ok. He was just leaving. But before you guys go do
you wanna drink?" "erm..ok thanks." You lead them into the Kitchen and
"Hey nick, help yourself to a can of coke in the fridge." "Ok." Just as
Nick turned around and bent down to get a drink Joe squeezed your butt
and cheekily smiled. You push his hand away as Nick turns around.
"Thanks" Nick smiles. Joe says"I dont wanna go home yet, cant we stay
and watch a movie. "Yeh Kat please." says nick. Joe says, "Oh you dont
have to come, dont you think you should be going to bed soon." Nick
hits him over the head, "shutup its not your decision its Kat's and as
shes my BFF shes bound to say yes." "Hah yeh sure what do ya wanna
watch." "Mean Girls" says Joe. "Hah come on then."
You
sit in the middle of the both of them on the couch. Joe sneakily wraps
a arm around your waist while Nick has his head leaning on your
shoulder. Half way into the movie Nick falls asleep and that was Joes
cue to kiss you. He puls you close and kisses your lips tenderly. He
sniggers and you say"Joe, dont. Nick's my best friend i cant do this to
him." "What do you fancy him?" "No, its just..its wrong!" "Ok fine.
Lets go upstairs." "No i cant." "Oh please, dont you like me? I am too
ugly?" "No of course not your hot really hot but i cant do this..at
least not right now." "Ok. when Nick is gone then we can get it on." he
grins. you hit him on the shoulder and then Nick wakes up. Joe says "
Come on lil Bro, i better get your sleepy ass home." You all get up and
walk to the door.
"Ok
guys ill see ya soon." "Ok Kat. See ya tomorrow. We are still going to
the movies right?" "Yer course Nick." "OOH movies, can i come." "Oh
shutup Joe. Look ill see you guys tomorrow." "Oh you most definitley
will hot shot." Nick strangely looks at Joe and they huddle outside.
Just as Nick is walking Joe quickly runs up to you and french kisses
you perfectly leaving you AND NICK gobsmacked. You look at Joe and then
Nick who is watching and then Nick runs off down the road and Joe
laughs and waves and follows him. You go back inside. 25 minutes later
and your feeling really guilty. You phone Nick.."Hello Nick is that
you?" "Yeah it is and guess what...?"
ah cliffhanger ey. nevermind ill be writing part 2 soon. Bye for now
Kat xx
Atgal į viršų Go down
kristina123
Got me going crazy.
kristina123

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 3124
Registration date : 2008-08-08

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 8th 2009, 15:33

kevin says he wants to hold your hand
joe does flirts with you
nick thinks he might love you
you and kevin watch music videos
you and joe go out
Nick Jonas sings you a song
Joe Jonas asks you out!
Kevin Jonas plays guitar for you
Atgal į viršų Go down
Kami ^.^
Keep it real!
Kami ^.^

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1718
Registration date : 2009-03-15

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 8th 2009, 15:43

You will be best friends with: Nick
Your worst enemy will be: Frankie
You will live in: New Jersey
Kids name: Travis
Chance you will last: - 54%

kevin says he wants to exchange numbers
joe does gives you a hug
nick thinks you are the most interesting girl hes ever meet in his life
you and kevin go to starbucks
you and joe kiss
you and nick hold hands

Nick he likes you but not the way you like him
Joe he hates your name
Kevin your way too young for him

Nick Jonas asks you on a date
Joe Jonas tells you a cute joke
Kevin Jonas compliments your looks

joe thinks of u yall watch a movie he makes a move on u

Dazniausiai testuose as bunu su Joe ;DDD
Atgal į viršų Go down
augustukas
A book face
augustukas

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 31
Registration date : 2009-06-16

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 8th 2009, 15:59

You will be best friends with:
Your worst enemy will be: Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 OMGFRANKIE
You will marry: Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 OMGFRANKIE
Kids name: Alana
Atgal į viršų Go down
Carolella
A book face
Carolella

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-08

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 9th 2009, 00:13

kevin says youre cute
joe does flirts with you
nick thinks you have the prettiest smile hes ever seen
you and kevin play video games
you and joe make a video
you and nick play video games
Atgal į viršų Go down
Carolella
A book face
Carolella

Female

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 9th 2009, 00:16

Nick Jonas thinks you're beautiful
Joe Jonas tells you a cute joke
Atgal į viršų Go down
Carolella
A book face
Carolella

Female

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 9th 2009, 00:17

joe thinks of u no way wanna get laid
Atgal į viršų Go down
Emmma
Keep it real!
Emmma

Female
Pranešimų skaičius : 1913
Registration date : 2009-06-18

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLiepa 9th 2009, 18:54

http://www.kwiz.biz/showquiz.php?quizid=121260

Nick he is disgusted by your looks
Joe he likes you but your too young for his good looks
Kevin wtf get out of his sight

kevin says joe likes you
joe does gives you a hug
nick thinks youre pretty
you and kevin prank joe
you and joe play in the snow
you and nick prank kevin

Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Įvairūs testukai   Įvairūs testukai - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Įvairūs testukai
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 23Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Jonas Brothers :: Testai-
Pereiti į: